Each Friday, we recommend seven Old Movies to Watch Now, all of which come recommended by one of our critics and can currently be screened online. Read the review, watch the movie, feel accomplished.
• All Night Long, Basil Dearden’s 1961 jazzy take on Othello.
• End of Watch, a cop drama from David Ayer, the “poet laureate for the LAPD.”
• Joan Rivers: A Piece of Work, a documentary about the ruthless comedian.
• Paranorman, the stop-motion comedy about a boy who sees dead people.
• Seven Chances, starring Buster Keaton as a bachelor searching for a bride before seven o’clock.
• Wet Hot American Summer, David Wain’s parody set at a 1980s summer camp.
• Yojimbo, Akira Kurosawa’s “action-packed, highly comic” samurai film.
For even more selections, check out OMTWN, your go-to spot for streaming recommendations. Happy watching!