- SHNS file photo
- The times they have a-changed.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That half of all African-American males are arrested by the age of 23? —Mick Dumke
• About the dirty business of cleaning up Fukushima? —Tony Adler
• Wired on “How the NSA Almost Killed the Internet“? —John Dunlevy
• About cat psychology? —Aimee Levitt
• That the New York Review of Books is aging poorly? —Tal Rosenberg
• About the guy who’s selling Chicago’s “dibs” chairs on Craigslist? —Brianna Wellen
• About selling expensive furniture to rich people, celebs in particular? —Kevin Warwick
• About irascible film critic Armond White’s latest plea for attention? —Drew Hunt
• Or hear Studs Terkel interview a very young Bob Dylan? —Aimee Levitt
• That the Cubs should just be kind of bad this season, as opposed to depressingly terrible? (Or maybe this will be more depressing. Oh well, there’s always 2015!) —Tal Rosenberg