- Tim Mosenfelder/Getty Images
- Mayor Keef?
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• Reader contributor Patrick Sisson on how the Americans With Disabilities Act transformed architecture? —Tal Rosenberg
• That the newspaper industry lost 3,800 full-time professionals in 2014? (Start considering different career options, kids.) —Brianna Wellen
• That Donald Trump’s lawyer lashed out at a reporter for publishing a story about the allegations that Trump raped his ex-wife Ivana? (According to the lawyer, “you cannot rape your spouse.”) —Drew Hunt
• About Jennifer Pan, a Vietnamese-Canadian who took revenge on her Tiger parents by hiring a hit man to kill them? —Aimee Levitt
• About Sue and Hector Badeau, who adopted 20 children? —Tal Rosenberg
• That Chief Keef says he’s running for Mayor of Chicago? —Evin Billington
• About Juggalo feminism? —Drew Hunt
• That seagulls in the UK are currently on “a killing spree” of other animals, and experts fear human babies might be next? —Tyler Daswick