Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About M, Facebook’s new Siri-esque virtual assistant? —Drew Hunt
• That Mary-Arrchie Theatre is closing down after this season, its 30th? (And just when they seemed to be hitting their stride, too.) —Tony Adler
• Or see this graphic showing some of the feuds Donald Trump has started since he began his campaign? —Mick Dumke
• Environmentalist Bill McKibben on the radicalism of Pope Francis’s encyclical Laudate Si’, which goes far beyond the question of climate change? —Kate Schmidt
• About the difference between misogyny and plain old sexism and why one should not be mistaken for the other? —Aimee Levitt