- Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
- Watch out for this guy.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About the views on education shared by Paul Vallas—Pat Quinn’s running mate—and Bruce Rauner? —Steve Bogira
• That the St. Louis Post-Dispatch has decided to stop running George Will’s column after last week’s winner about how rape is a “coveted status” among female college students? —Aimee Levitt
• About the proposed law in Russia to introduce fines for “inappropriate use of foreign loan words”? —Ben Sachs
• Paul Krugman on the specious rhetoric of Timothy Geithner? —Tal Rosenberg
• That Dov Charney was ousted from American Apparel? —Brianna Wellen
• That the FBI has an 83-page Internet slang dictionary? —Lucy Wang
• That the folks behind the Custer’s Last Stand street fair are avoiding a Redskins-style PR bloodbath by changing their name? —Tony Adler
• About Eilon Paz’s project of photographing record collectors from around the world? —Kevin Warwick