Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• Former Reader writer Ted McClelland on Tony Adler
• About the study that found that women in science disciplines publish less than men, perhaps because universities aren’t providing them with equal resources? —Mara Shalhoup
• Why the brand new Google Maps app for the iPhone is so damn good? (I downloaded it last night, and let me tell you: it’s real, and it’s spectacular.) —Asher Klein
• This old story about lutefisk, the inexplicable Scandinavian holiday tradition? —Sam Worley
• About Jewish Santas? —Tony Adler
• About Balloon Boy’s heavy-metal band? —Luca Cimarusti