- AP Photo/NBC, Lloyd Bishop
- Jimmy Fallon: Ready to take the plunge?
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About the state prison director who’s vowing reforms after spending a single night in solitary confinement? —Mick Dumke
• Or see this set of Instagram pictures that demonstrate how quickly and drastically everyday life changed in Kiev? —Gwynedd Stuart
• That colleges aren’t eager to reveal how exactly they allocate financial aid? —Steve Bogira
• About the takedown of Joaquín Guzmán Loera, aka El Chapo, drug kingpin to the world? —Tal Rosenberg
• That the United Nations wants Americans to eat bugs? —Brianna Wellen
• That the tweeter behind @GSElevator has been exposed—and he never actually rode the Goldman Sachs elevator? —Aimee Levitt
• That Jimmy Fallon, who is “scared” of Rahm Emanuel, is jumping into ice-cold Lake Michigan for the mayor to appear on The Tonight Show? (Or Emanuel’s tweet that says he has a wet suit ready for Fallon?) —Lisa Schulz
• That “EDM monolith” SFX Entertainment has purchased local promotion and booking company React Presents? —Leor Galil