Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That there are no allegations Peyton Manning actually used HGH, but that his wife received shipments of growth hormone? —Kevin Warwick
• That King Louie appeared on CNN less than a week after he was shot seven times? —Leor Galil
• That Specials drummer John Bradbury died? —Leor Galil
• This Atlantic piece on why so few movie critics are women? —Kate Schmidt
• About the gigantic straw Christmas goat in Gävle, Sweden—which was burned down for the 34th time on Sunday? —John Dunlevy