- Sun-Times Media AP
- This thing says we’re screwed.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That Mayor Emanuel’s poll numbers might be slipping? —Mick Dumke
• That what we’re learning about the Higgs boson suggests that we’re all doomed? —Tony Adler
• That a shoot-out between a Maserati and a Range Rover has left three dead in Las Vegas? (Let’s hear it for the exercise of constitutional rights!) —Kate Schmidt
• That Bill O’Reilly is writing another book about “Killing [insert historical figure here]”? You thought his books on Kennedy and Lincoln were huge, wait till he kills JESUS! —Gwynedd Stuart
• That Mark Hamill, the original Luke Skywalker, could be back in the next Star Wars movies? —Mick Dumke
• Andy Greenwald writing at Grantland about the overall awfulness of present-day food television? —Tal Rosenberg