Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
- About the battle for the “midnight vote” in New Hampshire? —Leor Galil
- That police around the country have used Stingray and other cellphone surveillance technology to track suspects in everyday crimes? —Mick Dumke
- This list of prison-slang terms? —Tal Rosenberg
- Pitchfork’s list of the 200 best songs of the 1980s? —Tal Rosenberg
- This chart of the best and worst TV series finales? —Brianna Wellen
- An interview with Quentin Tarantino, who’s in the middle of shooting his latest film, The Hateful Eight? —Tal Rosenberg