- Ronincmc/Wikimedia Commons
- Looks pretty, right? Well, watch out! It might be haunted.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That the lead investigator of the Secret Service prostitution scandal resigned in August after he himself was implicated in a different prostitution investigation? —Steve Bogira
• About Hungary’s right-wing prime minister? —John Dunlevy
• About this video compilation of Republican congressional candidates denying the existence of climate change? —Mick Dumke
• The interview with Sarah Koenig about her awesome new podcast, Serial, which is currently investigating the murder of a Baltimore County student that happened 15 years ago? —Kevin Warwick
• These ten fun facts about penises (culled from an entire book about penises)? —Gwynedd Stuart
• About whether or not the Hancock is haunted? —Tal Rosenberg
• This definitive ranking of 90s supermarket songs? (If Leor Galil’s 1994 jukebox interview with Twin Peaks didn’t already make you feel old, this sure will.) —Aimee Levitt