- Greg Skidmore
- Rand Paul takes a stand.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About Hillary Clinton’s television doppelgangers? —Drew Hunt
• About Rand Paul’s filibuster over government surveillance and the Patriot Act? —Mick Dumke
• About talks in Washington regarding whether we ought to cut back on group homes for foster kids? —Steve Bogira
• That Chicago is the slowest-growing major U.S. city? —Drew Hunt
• That Americans are drinking less milk, but Congress wants to make sure it’s served as part of every school lunch? —Mick Dumke
• About the DEA agents who ran an illegal strip club? —Drew Hunt
• That perhaps we should be squatting rather than sitting on the toilet? —Kate Schmidt