- Courtesy Wikimedia Commons
- The UFO Museum in Roswell
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About the future of the media coverage of the Minnesota dentist who killed Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe? (Keep it for future reference and check off all the things that actually happen.) —Aimee Levitt
• About Roswell, New Mexico’s culture war? (“68 years after the crash, [Roswell’s] identity is in transition, as alien scholars, true believers, devout Christians, capitalist politicians, and exasperated agnostics all vie for a place in their hometown’s history.”) —Drew Hunt
• That people are taking shits in a parking lot across from a park in Rogers Park because there’s no public toilet? —Gwynedd Stuart