Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• That Scotland is sticking with Great Britain? (Or that voter turnout was an incredible 84.6 percent?) —Gwynedd Stuart
• About the SCOTUS brief that cites NWA, Public Enemy, and Wu-Tang Clan? —Drew Hunt
• About the gay-friendly mosque in Cape Town, South Africa? —Tony Adler
• About research into rewiring the brains of baseball players to improve their hitting? —Mick Dumke
• About the big march Sunday in New York that will call for action on climate change? —Steve Bogira