- Chelsea Lauren/Getty Images
- Drake: Started from the bottom, still there.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About how Chris Christie is a product of the widespread corruption in New Jersey politics? —Mick Dumke
• About the two newly discovered portraits of Shakespeare that scholars say are authentic likenesses? —Tony Adler
• That a 40-foot sinkhole at the National Corvette Museum in Kentucky swallowed eight sweet rides? —Mike Sula
• About heading under the streets and into the sewers of New York with “urban explorer” Steve Duncan (rubber duckies in tow)? —Kevin Warwick
• About the absurd spectacle that was Tom Perkins’s Q&A with Fortune‘s Adam Lashinsky, obnoxiously dubbed “The War on the 1 Percent”? —Drew Hunt
• About DePaul’s professional hugger? —Brianna Wellen
• That Tinder is quite popular among the athletes in Olympic Village? —Taylor Tolbert
• That while pitchers and catchers reported in sunny Mesa, there is no joy in Cubville? —Steve Bogira
• That Drake was pulled from the cover of Rolling Stone for a Philip Seymour Hoffman tribute? (He was not pleased.) —Taylor Tolbert