Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• About what the hell a producer actually does? —Brianna Wellen
• That the best guide to the series of events that led to the resignation of the Mizzou president is in the school’s college newspaper? —Ryan Smith
• That Rapid Transit is closing both its Wicker Park and University Village bike shops? —Kevin Warwick
• About what recent discoveries have revealed about Stonehenge? —Kate Schmidt
• That the great New Orleans pianist, singer, songwriter, and arranger Allen Toussaint died? —Tal Rosenberg
• That Jem and the Holograms was so bad the studio pulled the movie from theaters after only two weeks? —Brianna Wellen