- Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP
- Marky Mark wants to be a cop when he grows up.
Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• The Washington Post‘s summary of “20 key findings” from the Senate Intelligence Committee’s report on CIA detentions and interrogations released today? —John Dunlevy
• This map showing the state-by-state rate at which whites show bias toward blacks? —Mick Dumke
• About the need for better cultural understanding in the fight against Ebola? —Steve Bogira
• About how the economy is affecting life on communes? —Aimee Levitt
• This advice on how to be a ladyperson at the holidays? —Tony Adler
• That Mark Wahlberg wants to become a real-life cop? —Brianna Wellen
• That the hackers who attacked Sony Entertainment are demanding that it bury the upcoming Seth Rogen comedy about a plot to assassinate Kim Jong-un? —J.R. Jones