Reader staffers share stories that fascinate, alarm, amuse, or inspire us.
Hey, did you read:
• The New York Times editorial on “Crazy Talk at the Republican Debate”? (“We get the message, and it’s scary.”) —John Dunlevy
• That the Republican presidential debates makes a pretty good argument for dissolving the United States? —Tal Rosenberg
• Rebecca Solnit on why people care so much about a woman’s decision to have children, or not? —Aimee Levitt
• About the fight over online streaming, satellite and terrestrial radio, and “the copyright status of ‘pre-1972 sound recordings'”? —John Dunlevy
• This New York Review of Books essay explaining Hitler’s worldview? (It’s even more bloodcurdling than you might think.) —Kate Schmidt
• Heather Havrilesky’s lovely advice to a midcareer writer? —Julia Thiel