* Local rapper Blaxican’s Dyson vacuum was sold for $116 at auction. He’s selling off a bunch of stuff to repay people he bilked into thinking he was producing an Adam Sandler movie.
* Miguel Angel discusses playing Jesus.
* Hot Topic!!1!: The Symbionese Liberation Army?
* The death of a brewmaster.
* The Hilliard Homes are 100% occupied, dammit. I knew I waited too long.
* Things white people like, or at least incur way more than other people: debt.
* Someone really needs to convene an alumni reunion with Robert Novak, Lionel Richie, and Andy Dick.