The Chicago Reader is on its way to becoming a nonprofit newsroom. Give a tax-deductible donation today, and help keep Chicago’s free alternative paper publishing!
$5/month member benefits
- Take a bow: Your name will be listed, in print and online, in a special annual “thank you” edition of the Chicago Reader.
- Find out first: You’ll receive an advance PDF copy of every issue of the Reader.
$10/month member benefits
- Go behind the scenes: Once a month, you’ll receive an exclusive, insider update, written by your favorite reporters, on what’s going on behind the scenes at the Reader, and what’s coming up next.
- All of the Reader Rebel benefits above
$25/month member benefits
- Get your swag on: Get quarterly discounts on Reader swag—10% off everything available at our store, chicagoreader.com/store.
- All of the Reader Radical benefits above
$50/month member benefits
- Home delivery: We’ll mail every issue of the Reader straight to your door as soon as it’s released—you’ll never miss an issue again.
- Pick three: Your choice of three free items from the Reader store—choose from “Talk Chicago to Me” t-shirt, Reader hat, Reader mug, or “Best of Chicago” poster
- All of the Reader Rabble-Rouser benefits above
Don’t want to commit to a monthly contribution yet? Give a one-time donation here. A donation of any size helps the Chicago Reader continue publishing.
As a 501(c)(3), Reader Institute for Community Journalism will use your 100% tax-deductible donation to support free, alternative reporting by and for Chicagoans.