At City Winery, 1200 W. Randolph, Chicago
Thursday, July 28, 2022
5:30 – 7:30 p.m., with program at 6:00 p.m.
The Reader Institute for Community Journalism highlights the intersections of law and journalism at the Lawyers for Social Justice reception.
Speakers: Jill Wine-Banks, Author, The Watergate Girl; MSNBC analyst; co-host, #SistersInLaw and iGenPolitics Podcasts, Jason DeSanto, Senior Lecturer at Northwestern Pritzker School of Law and Ben Joravsky, Chicago Reader senior writer.
Hors d’oeuvres, wine, beer, and soft drinks included. Individual tickets start at $250. Visit chicagoreader.com/legal22 to purchase tickets or sponsor the event.
- Baron Harris Healey
- Jim Bennett & Terry Vanden Hoek
- Sam Coady
- The Joseph & Bessie Feinberg Foundation
- Christie Hefner
- David Hiller
- Elizabeth McKnight & Dalila Fridi
- Bernstein Law Firm LLC
- Judge Tom Chiola (ret.)
- Cohen Law Group
- Chaz Ebert
- Commissioner Bridget Gainer
- David Hoffman
- Michael Kreloff
- Jeffery M. Leving, Matrimonial Attorney, Founder and President of the Law Offices of Jeffery M. Leving Ltd.
- Michael McRaith
- Miner, Barnhill & Galland, P.C.
- Michael Mock, WestPoint Financial Planning and Wealth Management
- Edward Mogul
- Gail H. Morse & Lauren Verdich
For more information, to purchase tickets, or sponsor this event, please reach out to Development Director JT Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Reader Institute for Community Journalism is a 501(c)(3) registered nonprofit. Your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.